Sunday, January 01, 2006

Purple Llamas

Happy New Year !

I adopted a Purple llama, a sort of mascot. It is so cute. I am enjoying starting another blog. I think I will have to learn some HTML. I have tried to avoid it, but it now seems inevitable. I don't want to pay for blog space andmore. I still have six months or so on my paid service, but I have always like this blogs design. I want to post some knitting pictures and crochet, but I want to be able to post on other subjects too. I hope I did the posting correctly-I wouldn't want to steal bandwidth or anything. I will have to copy some photo files back to my harddrive so I can repost them here before they are gone from the other website. Any way this is just a short post to wish the world the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home