Monday, January 02, 2006

Links, Links,and more Links!

I just finished posting all the Links I have on my computer so far, Please let me know if I am stealing anyone's bandwidth. I tried to post all these properly, but unless you have a lot of knowlege about this stuff sometimes you aren't sure.

We watched the Rose parade or most of it. The rain may have made the marchers miserable-but the color was enhanced a lot. It was pretty nice. I am getting ready to put in an old movie. I love old movies. I will sit and watch it and work on a sweater that I started before Christmas. Its made out of Lionbrand Homespun in the Montana colorway. Its crocheted from side to side. I knit too, but I can never make up my mind which one I like to do better. It's cold here today, and supposed to warm up tomorrow. We have not had much cold weather at all this year. Hopefully we will start getting some rain in the near future, Or we will have a really bad year. Waterwise. I would even welcome some snow, even though it would melt quick as warm as it is.

I will also write in my private journal. I keep one that has little to do with what I write online. I also keep a journel of knitting and crochet projects with patterns that I came up with or favorite patterns from books or the internet. I guess I just like to write everything out so I don't forget. Hopefully I can spend some time tomorrow adding some pics and things to this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home