Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Overdone It a bit

Yes I know, I have overdone it a bit. I would post a photograph of myself, but I have no desire to see myself on the web anymore. I found the weather Pixie and posted one of them and I have my virtual Llama. As soon as I figure out how to move them around I will. In the meantime it stays as it is. I finished posting my links. I overdid that too, but there is method to my madness. I loose all my book marks each and every time I have my computer worked on. This way they are all here. If I have to, I can upload the photos from a diskette on my hubbys office computer. The only bookmarks that I never loose are the ones I have on my webpages. It seems the safest way to keep them. I hope I don't have to have anything done for a while.

When I get done with this post I am going to my old site, which I still have to work with for the next six months and start copying photos to the harddrive. Then I have a lot of stuff to put on CD. I don't want to loose all the stuff I have again. I am slowly learning more stuff. I am kinda old to start over so I don't want to waste time in a class learning so I will have to learn everything" hands on". Until I get that done I will just be writting things to this blog. Gotta go finish my dishes now. Not much left to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home