Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Very Little

Very Little is going on in my life right now. I am struggling to loose weight. I would like eventually to go back to work. I know if I don't take off the weight I have gained staying home that I won't be able to get or to keep a job. There are just to many problems and too much pain involved in working when I weigh so much.

I am listening to the news now. They found only one survivor in that coal mine accident in West Virginia. It is so sad, one of them was getting ready to retire. Of course the owners of the mine are not to blame for it. They won't want to spend the money to help the familys. Peoples lives just don't seem to be worth a lot to the corporate world. You know, I have always felt so disposable to my former employers. They would walk by and tell me how good a job I was doing and two months later, fire me or lay me off. That tells me that it doesn't matter how good a worker you are when they need to cut back, everyone is expendable.

I think I will just look for a part time job. That way I can still help with the bills, but still have time at home to do what I need and want to do. I am just now felting in the washer a new catnip mouse for my cat. She has chewed up the ones she had. They were from the store, I hope this one lasts longer. The Queen must have her mouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home