Friday, January 06, 2006

Ripped

Not me, my sweater got ripped out. I was over halfway done with a crocheted sweater. Somehow I tightened up on my guage towards the end and since it was a side to side pattern-It looked asymetrical. Not quite the look Iwas going for. Ill do it in the round next time. The stitch pattern will look just a well that way.

I made some more changes to my blog, I didn't like the weather pixie, because she had no kitty with her. I wanted the one with the kitty. I changed that. I also changed the names on the blog list to the actual blog name. I can never remember anyones name, but I can remember their blog name. Eccept Felicia at Isis Rising and Katherine at UpIsland Eggs. I've been reading Katherines web page for years before she got a blog. And Felicia helped me with HTml a good bit. She has a wonderful Tutorial on HTml. Thats two out of how many?

I don't have much to post about, my exercise program seems to be going allright. My knee isn't hurting like it ususally does. I twisted it three years ago, when riding a horse. It has never healed and there is fluid on the knee. I finally found an exercise that helps the pain. You buy one of those cheap, door knob exercisers and use the tension you can create on it to do bycycling while laying on your back. You are still working your knee, but not putting any weight on it. It has done me more good than anything else in the three years since I was injured. And my back isn't hurting either. It always hurts. And it hasn't hurt since I started working out with this thing. Every thing has it's purpose. Well must go now, need to clean the kitchen and get ready for the week end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home