Monday, November 19, 2007

It's been nearly a week

It's been nearly a week and I am still almost as sick as I was. I am at least wearing out whatever I've caught. I am able to get out of bed now-spent four days in bed, most of it asleep. And managed to do the laundry and put it away yesterday with help. DH did dishes for me Saturday or I would not have them done yet. Can you imagine-too sick to knit, crochet or spin. I am beginning to see some improvement and am relieved. I don't know what this bug was, but if you get it, I'd say stock up on Nyquil and Dayquil and Puffs with lotion. Oh and Vicks vaporub. And coughdrops or syrup. You will need them. And some asprin or whatever you prefer for the awful headache. Hopefully, I will get back to yoga this week, I miss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home