Saturday, June 16, 2007

More Work

Hello again, still working-though we had friday off. We won't have anymore time off until the fouth, I hope. I really need the hours. Haven't done much knitting or crochet in the last few days, but I am getting ready to start a pineapple type top in crochet. In thread, it should only take me a few years to make it.LOL. Not really, but it will take me a while. I am still working on the knitted cap-sleeved sweater. In the meantime, until I actually have something interesting to show you or post here is a cute blog thing I found on the Mogs blog.


Your Birthdate: November 20

You are a virtual roller coaster of emotions, and most people enjoy the ride.
Your mood tends to set the tone of the room, and when you're happy, this is a good thing.
When you get in a dark mood, watch out - it's very hard to get you out of it.
It's sometimes hard for you to cheer up, and your gloom can be contagious.

Your strength: Your warm heart

Your weakness: Trouble controlling your emotions

Your power color: Black

Your power symbol: Musical note

Your power month: February

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home