Saturday, February 17, 2007

A New Puter!!

Yes, that right, I finally got a new computer. Its big enough for what I want to do. I will eventually put in more ram-it only has 512 mgs-but my old one only had 128mgs so it makes quite a difference to me. I got my USB floppy drive too and it made it so easy to put in some of the software I had on disks. I am not too impressed with Vista-but at least I won't have to worry about updating the old windows 98 I had. Ooops, now you kow how old my puter was. I kept telling myself that it had been a good computer, but now I don't know. I had been spending on the average of $200 dollars a year to keep it going-ever since I bought it. I am hoping this one does a little better. I still have some software to install and it is a pain to install anything in it. Vista does not like foreign software,LOL.

Well that's all until I get photo software installed. Hope you are haveing a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home