Friday, February 02, 2007

Beta is better?

I don't know about that-I was unable to sign in. I created a new google account, but was still not able to sign in. Fortunately I was already signed in with my old one. When I had a typepad account-it took forever for them to upgrade and three times longer to download or upload anything. All typepad pages still take much longer than any other to load on my computer! Thats better? Not to me! I would prefer to keep my old account buzzing along as it was than to have to switch. Besides the sign in page didn't show up well on my computer. I don't think they have realized yet that some of us are stuck on dialup still. I don't want to switch until I get a decent computer. DSL won't matter on this old thing. Ooops, another load of laundry just buzzed me.

Well thats folded-not put away, but folded. I finally got what I wanted done on my computer. I got all the fractal software I've been wanting to - installed. I don't have Apophysis yet, but this old puter doesn't have enough memory for it. When I get a new one, I am hoping that it has about 1000 mgs of ram-then I can work in realtime on it. I have been haveing a blast making fractals, may even get to upload some of them tomorrow. I have to make some clipart to use on them. I want to use Little grey of course. I put her in a special one for my screen saver. The only problem is that its such a feminine fractal-all pink and purple and turguoise, but it goes so well with her grey color. S far I am learning to use about 5 different programs, The art made on them reminds me so much of crochet and knitting.

We thats all for now-am waiting for my DH to get home from school. He should be early tonight-he has another class tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger RheLynn said...

I love your fractals when you post them :) The new blogger update is yucky, I agree.

The most important part of making a dream bag is the process YOU use to make it -- thinking about it and it being made by /coming from you. So yes - use your hooks! Just make sure it can hold small items and doesn't have large holes that beads, coins, tiles, jewelry, slips of paper etc can fall through!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home