Friday, October 06, 2006

Life changes

No pics today, and maybe not for a while. I haven't been doing much, am working on a pattern to go in a book I want to write. On crochet-it won't be out for a long time. I have two other patterns in rough form and one already copyrighted. That's four and I hope to have more in the course of time. Hopefully the crochet fad will have died down and the book will come out and be out for a while. It amazes me how fast they come and go. But the time I am ready to buy the book it is already out of print and no longer in the bookstores, and I have to buy it in the used bookstore. I hate fads. The good ones goes out too fast and the dumb ones are around too long.

Many things are changing around here in the next two weeks, more about that-when its over-hopefully. It depends on whether or not I am online for much longer. I just may have to go to the library to use the computer. That will make it a lot more complicated for me. We will just have to see what the future holds for my DH and me. Right now I am thinking of selling this place and moving somewhere else. It has to be someplace where I can have my cats. I don't think I could stand to move into an appartment that didn't allow my pets. Like I said-we don't know what the future holds for us do we? Tarot cards not with standing! Have a good weekend!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger RheLynn said...

Our best wishes for you - it's somewhere I've been before.

And yea on the books - the good ones go out just as quickly and it takes forever to get your hands on a copy!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home