Friday, September 01, 2006

Still Walking

Sometimes I get so frustrated with this computer, It just ate my post, or the computer died and the post went with it. Anyway will try again.

I did my walking this morning, I am up to seven rounds daily, and still no weightloss. My diet hasn't changed, it is still consistant. I am eating more fiber foods, but still maintaining around 1100 to 1200 calories daily. Since that is all I was eating when I stopped putting on weight-you would think that now I would start loosing. That doesn't seem to be the case. I will be doing 8 rounds next week, that around 6000 steps a day plus what I do normally.

I finally decided that if the weight doesn't start coming off soon, I will just keep exercising, but I will start cleaning out my closet and getting rid (boo hoo) of my smaller sized clothes. Or making them into other things. I am upset by this, because a lot of them have never been worn. Guess it will be yard sale time.

I hope to post some finished objects in my next post. A shrug was finished, and four pair of crocheted socks and a crocheted Seraphina shawl, and the work in progress is a knitted Pheonix shawl that I am using a modified pattern for. I wanted it to be deeper and not so long side to side. Will try to get them posted next time.

I just reallized how many times I used "I" in this post, I need to find more to write about, but knitting needles and crochet hooks don't do it on their own. The first attemp at posting was better, but it got ate!!

1 Comments:

Blogger RheLynn said...

Wow - a lot of FO projects! I keep an 'eye' on the 'I's' too - but sometimes it is hard to write a blog post without too many of them!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home