Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Weaving again

I finished the weaving both the main part and the binding-hope there is enough binding. The binding came out shorter than I wanted and longer than I thought it would. If that makes any sense. I have washed the weaving to set how it turned out, and I think stretching the yarn on a loom was a good thing. It is solid and strong after washing and didn't grow a lot, so I still have a good tight weave. It should work up OK. I don't know if there will be enough for sleeves-I could always knit those on, I still have plenty of yarn.

I guess I'll warp the loom again with some chenille I hate to knit or crochet with. I have enough for two shawls maybe more and several scarves. I want to get rid of it. It is such a pain to work with-even though I love the softness of it. Iwould rather buy a ready made sweater of chenille than make one.

On Knitowls suggestion (I keep forgetting ) I wormed "DC" again-this is the second time. She still doesn't eat enough. She would rather play then eat. Her back leg is still deformed a little with a mallformed joint, but she gets around like a rocket. She is so small to move so fast. She is so cute.

I guess I had better go do some house work and get that loom warped later. I also still have some tai chi exercises to do before that. I have already done my walking. Its easier to do it, first thing in the morning when its still cool outside, after about nine its start warming up a lot. I can't wait for fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home