Friday, July 28, 2006

Little Kitten and Weaving

The little black kitten is doing great, I'll post more detail when the storm lets up-I am not complaining, but my first post was deleted by a power out. So I'll make this one quicker I hope. I am going to finish warping my small loom and start weaving a vest out of a yarn that I hate to knit with. It just washes up to mush so we'll try it for weaving, weaving pretty much takes the stretch out of yarns you know.Ha! I will try to make a better post when the weather is clear right now. Have a good weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger RheLynn said...

oh wow - what kind of loom is it?

I'll love to hear more about your little kitten too ;o) Squint's ear still scares me some, but he is still doing pretty good.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home