Monday, June 26, 2006

Just a Note

Just a note to let you know I am still here. I have been busy crocheting-finished a shawl based on an old pattern. You know the new thing in knitting and crochet patterns is symbol graphs. I am working from an old pattern from 1974 that is all symbols. It was written in Japanese. I have always had trouble following graphs and these are no exception, but I am gradually getting the hang of it. The shawl turned out beautifully. I followed the pattern until about six inches to the end and then I add rows of shells to it so it would be round instead of having points-it was supposed to be like a snowflake. I also don't like making repeated joins in acrylic thread. This way there was only one or two. I have always wanted to make a shawl something like the knitted ones and can't find a pattern that I like. This one turned out great though. I will post picutures of It and the last hand bag I made and the kitten.

We are getting ready to wean the kitten from the bottle. It already eats solid food and is hungry all the time.
It is still so mean-I'd like to cut its claws but my older cat gets really exuberant when it plays with her,so I thought I'd better wait. My big kitty gets rolls her all over the house. So she will need the daggers for a while. But when the time comes -clip-clip.

I also got a new treadmill-now maybe I can take off the weight I have put on. I hope so I am tired of making larger sizes for everything. Well got to go now. Need to get the mail and do my last stint on the mill and do my other exercises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home