Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sorry, still no pictures

Sorry, no pictures yet, I just haven't been motivated enough to set up my mannequin and take them. Right now I am just not feeling motivated to do anything. Perhaps its just depression. I've suffered from that all my life. Its a battle just to get myself on the weight bench and the bicycle to keep up the exercise program. So far my jeans are looser, but still no weight loss.

Everytime I think that I will start something to make money here at home-I am derailed by some stupid something. I no longer have or use credit cards and for most of the money making propositions on the internet that is a necessity. I have a little store here, where I sell things I have made, but she takes one third of what I get. If an item sells for $3. I only get two, less tax. And it's not the kind of place for really good craft things. I think I am going to have to look for a better place to sell on consignment. I am going to try a little store I know up in Carthage, Mo. She has always been a very nice lady to me, whether I bought anything from her or not. She has a really nice gift shop.

I need more weights for the bench too. In the mean time, motivation, motivation, wherefore art thou?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home