Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Easier

I don't know but it seems to be a lot easier to post on this blog than on my typepad blog. I will probably discontinue it after April. It seems to be a lot easier to copy and paste entries from my word pad on this one. It means I don't have to be online all the time to get a post ready. On the other one the print is always coming out to small-I always forget to enlarge it before I publish. I still have almost no memory for things in the short term. Of course I remember some things longer than people wish I did. I don't have much to talk about so I will leave you with a cute Kitty Pic, And no the Kitty doesn't drink, and my DH and I don't drink often. But this seemed like a cute pic at the time.



This is my much loved Little Grey, and a bottle of Jack Daniels that I have had laying around for 10 years or more. She was so soundly asleep when I took the picture she didn't know until the flash went off.

2 Comments:

Blogger RheLynn said...

A very pretty cat ;o) My girls hate the flash, but I take lots of pictures. Thanks for the link!

I'll return the favor ;o)

12:27 AM  
Blogger RheLynn said...

Yikes! We are in the same boat! Another puzzle-eater, or at least puzzle-scatterer :o{

J says we might just 'put it in the box and get it out of the house' if we don't find the last piece. :o( We spent about two weeks on it.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a happy day. I have to get back to coding, which is not happy. *waves*

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home