Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Not enough

I don't post often enough, but then how often is often enough. I don't have a lot to say. Am still exercising my butt off, trying to loose a few pounds. For that matter, exercise is taking up most of my spare time right now. I'd love to spend more time crocheting or knitting, but there are only so many hours in the day. In the effort to boost my very slow metabolism. I exercise about every two hours. Loosing weight at work was easy-now being at home all the time its not. The exercise periods are only for 15 minutes, but still its hard to get back to what I was doing after I finish.
Have started a beige sweater out of the skads of simply soft I had stashed away for an afghan, you only need so many afghans. And simply soft is so soft. The pattern is based on Judith Copeland's modular crochet sweaters in an old book called "Design Crochet". It is a really good book, with a number of items I want to make, its out of print now, has been for years. But still very relevant I think.
On the finished object front, I did finish a sock and started the second one. I'm really a slow sock knitter, though it could be because I am also crocheted on the sweater. Listening to Music and reading some of Anne McCaffrey's books. Love her books. And Mercedes Lackey. Great Authors, both of them.I"ll try to post some pictures next time. I still have them all in the camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home