Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Finished Objects at last


Some time at last to post some pictures. Hopefully I can stay online long enough to post them. First of all I will post a picture of the double sized Booga Bag. This was knitted with 2 Skeins of Lion Wool Prints, it didn't take quite to balls in Majestic Mountain color, And one ball of Bernat Lana merino wool in black. It felted so easily I was surprised and turned out just the right size for a knitting or crochet bag or even a large purse. I haven't made up my mind which yet.
Well I was going to post pics of my ponchos but they didn't turn out right-the pics I mean not the ponchos. So here instead are pics of my scarf and afghan. I had a lot of fun making this scarf, Its my own design and very simple. Its the second one of these I have made, and I am thinking of trying it for a simple shawl pattern. I just have to make it a little wider. It looks blue but it is very purple. The last thing I have finished that I will show you is my afghan, It is deep blue and turquoise with some of the purple. These are as you may have guessed are my favorite colors.
I am more comfortable in blue or purple than any other colors.
The last picture I am putting up is of my little grey, she is sleeping on the bed today, but earlier she was sleeping on the table in the kitshen. Its hard to get a good picture of her -some day! She was enjoying the sun and I didn't really want to move her. I was enjoying the sun too.

Its tax time again, I dread it! Its where you pay to find out if the Government is going to get to keep your money. You know they might want some raises. Have you ever wondered how a senator or a representative can go in poor and come out rich for life? I don't believe there are any honest politicians anymore. Its kind of like a preacher I used to know, He worked the same place I did. He couldn't wait to get his congregation built up enough that they could support him and he wouldn't have to work anymore. That is what I call lazy.

I am being a little lazy today myself. I did laundry yesterday, today I am supposed to clean out the middle room and organize my craft supplies. You know all those boxes and boxes of yarn. I still have five of yarn and two boxes of fabric. We are talking about those large plastic storage bins. I don't know what to do with all of it yet. I have thought and thought about it and just can't figure out a way to organize it. There is also a box of punch needle thread and embroidry thread as well as needle work kits. My DH says I am a pack rat. That is what happens when you work all the time and have money to buy what you like and no time to make it up. I better make this post and go get some organizing done.

1 Comments:

Blogger RheLynn said...

That is a great bag! The yarn is beautiful. I haven't actually seen Wool Prints yet.. its been a while since I worked in the yarn store ;o) Great flea-market finds too!

Pretty kitty sitting in the bits of sunlight ;o) We are slogging through our own taxes... **sighs** With a move and a change of jobs it is real fun.

Eep, organizing! Good luck! I still have all of my supplies in the '40-degree-room,' and haven't done more than grab something from the bottom of the pile and run back into the rest of the house.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home