Saturday, June 10, 2006

Still got a kitten

Hi, haven't been on in a couple of weeks, computer is down. I am going to try to get it fixed this week. The kitten is still going strong, and we hope she is going to make it. She is cute and feisty, and already potty training herself. She is trying to eat the same food our older cats eat-but her teeth just won't handle it yet. I will post pictures of her when I get my computer back on line. It is still dead in the water. I am using my husbands computer right now. And don't have much time to make a post. I had to clean off dozens of email anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger RheLynn said...

I'm glad your little one is feisty and bringing joy into your home :)

Thank you for your kind thoughts on Radar... it is going to be a long time before I don't tear up at the thought of him in my lap here at the office.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home