Thursday, May 11, 2006

Cats in the house

I am tired, its been years since I had to do two O'clock feedings. I was graciously presented with a new 4 day old kitten that had no mommy, I am now up all hours of the day and night feeding it and burping it-yes burping it, and making sure it goes potty. I had forgotten what it was like to have one that small. The consolation is that is a beautiful little thing. Black as coal. It has a sort of smushed in face so we are curious as to what it will look like. I just hope it survives. I have to be so careful, it is so tiny. I will post pictures and progress reports when I can.

1 Comments:

Blogger RheLynn said...

Oh! I've gone through that before - with a very sick kitten when I was twelve. She lived to be over twelve years old - but the first few weeks were hard (and scary)

**My best wishes to you and Little Hope!**

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home