Monday, April 03, 2006

Big kids color fractals

I use to love to color, now I don't seem to have to much time for it. I have been having fun with my fractals programs. I feel like a little kid coloring in her books. These things are almost addictive, I think it's the colors. When You are depressed, color seems to be more important than anything else. It does seem to lift your spirits. Here are some fractals I did, I saved them mostly for their colors. This one is called Blue Ribbon, I thought it looked like the roeates they use for blue ribbons. I love the colors. I think that is why I saved it.
The one below it is called Dogwood Blossom-it is shapped like one but the colors are definetly not dogwood. I made several of these and will post them as I get time. They are a good substitute for knitting and crocheting.




















1 Comments:

Blogger RheLynn said...

Very very pretty!

Have you ever heard of a free program called POV-Ray? It is a bit complicated to start working in -- but it can produce beautiful pictures with a little know-how.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home