Monday, June 19, 2006

Computer is home at last

Well I have my computer back or sorta, My mother board bit the dust. So everything is now switched over to another computer. It works Ok, but as I am still on old slow dial-up, it is still going to take forever to make a post. I think in the next few months Iwill get a new one. Then just maybe I'll spring for DSL. That should make being on the puter a lot more fun.

As to the kitten I was given, She is growing fast. And is the oneriest little thing. She's got four sets of spikes on her feet already and my hands and arms are all scratched up from feeding her. I'll take some pictures as soon as I can now and upload them.

1 Comments:

Blogger RheLynn said...

Yay for the computer! Maybe you can start teaching the kitten about getting her claws clipped -- our girls get it done about once a week, when we feel like wrestling them.

Chris' cat Chaos actually loves getting his claws clipped. She keeps special treats for him, just for after clipping!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home