Monday, July 03, 2006

More Pics



I decided to post some more pics of the little kitten, We tentatively named her Hope-but now I am not so sure. She comes to every other thing but that. Our favorite name seems to be DC short for "Dammit Cat" its what we say everytime she sinks her claws into our ankles when we are trying to do dishes or shave. I guess if there can be Dammit Dolls there can be Dammit Cats. She has started sleeping with us now, I am afraid I will either roll over on her or she will bite me on the nose, which she did this morning. OOps got little grey instead. This is one of those candid shots after which she retired to the storage room to escape the camera. I guess blogger decreed other
wise. Any way the one with DC and Little Grey shows DC chasing LGs tail.
Right now the little one is sleeping in the dirty laundry I have one of the chrome laundry stands and she is curled up right in the middle. The first
picture was taken by their food dishes, Its always a mess. I don't vacumn there as often as I should because they hate the sound. When I turn it on
they go crazy. Little Gray is sleeping on a stack of fabric containers. Out of reach of DC. Not for long.

I intend to get everything done this morning, get my exercise done and then sit on my but and maybe finish a little felted teddy bear I started sometime ago. All I have to do is string it together and embroider the nose and put in the eyes. Then I want to start on a crocheted one. Then I will get back to the other shawl and maybe get busy on a pattern I want to put up. I came up with a cute cat toy, I am going to try to put up a free pattern page. I may post a couple of patterns I have been using for years. I will probably set up the link today, there just won't be anything on it. Well I better get busy on it now. I still have lots to do today.

1 Comments:

Blogger RheLynn said...

Heh, DC is cute and LG is very tolerant! I have the same problem about 'am I going to roll on a cat?' with Sallymander, especially. She likes to curl up right in the crook of my arm or the small of my back.

Just wait until she starts trying to put her paw in your mouth! eek!

I'll like to see the teddy bear when it's done!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home