Monday, July 31, 2006

Fashion?

I don't think I like fashion, it makes people do and wear werid stuff. I mean really what is so attractive about the hip huggers that the girls all wear. Most of them have no idea how they really look. I was a teen ager when they came out the last time and girls-we didn't look like you thought we looked. generally we wore bodysuits or leotards under them. We didn't want "Crack Problem". Girls don't seem to care how it looks. It gives them bad cases of "Electricians Butt" if you know what I mean. Especially those really low riding ones, Ugh!

I think I'll just stick to my regular jeans and t-shirts with the occasional crochet or knitted sweater and accessories. I am also still haveing trouble trying to figure out why mothers dress their 8 year olds the same way the 16 year olds dress-whats up with that? Do I sound old fashioned-Damn! I must have turned into my mother. Okay end of Rant.

On a happier note, I am weaving, I think I might have one more yard to go, if that. I am keeping cool by thinking of winter and things for the winter. Will be using the remnants of this yarn to weave a scarf. Like I need another scarf, I counted 12 or more that I made in the last year.

I have started a new walking program-my pedometer doesn't seem too accurate though. I am walking out in my yard-yes its big enough. It takes me aroung a 1000 steps to make one circuit, so three times around-you get the idea. It still hurts my back to walk, but not when I can stop when I need to, and I don't have to keep up with someone. When I get up to 5500 steps the weight should start comming off. I only walked 5000 when I was working and it came off then. Hey, I'll need all those scarves to keep me warm, while walking in the winter. May be I need to make some more? Still got lots of yarn. Maybe weave a poncho. In black-to go with all those wild scarves.

"DC" is doing OK, "Little Grey" is chewing on her and running her around the house while I am on here. Its funny to see. Wish "DC" would fatten up some, she is so thin. Well I am going to go weave and do some laundry, and some dishes and watch an old movie while I weave. Have a good Monday, you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger RheLynn said...

Have you given DC a dewormer, is she old enough for it? Our girls grew like crazy once they were old enough to have their medications. Other than that, maybe she could use some tuna once a week ;o) just a few tablespoons, if she can eat that much!

Your yard idea sounds great, so does the weaving!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home