Monday, September 11, 2006

Walking and FOs

The Walking seems to be working. I don't want to get my hopes up too much. I have lost 2and1/2 lbs so far. I didn't start loosing though until I added the coconut oil to my diet. I added almost 300 calories a day in fat. Now I'm starting to loose. I suppose that maybe I wasn't eating enough. That could be too. Anyway I am happy just loosing that much.Maybe more will come off this week. I am going to try to post some pics here, if not they will be on my flikr album.

First up the shawls.This is the Seraphina Shawl from Work with me.This picturecame out a bit dark.I have two more pictures to post if blogger will work for me, And some pictures of socks and of the kitties. Dial up is a pain when you have to upload.

Well that is two of them, shall I try for one more shawl that is?


These have taken up a lot of homespun yarn, I still have 4 more to finish, I may take them to a PowWow this month or next. Mine don't really look like Doni's do-I think my sense of color is way different than hers is. If you want to see some and get the patten-just Google the seraphina shawl. Once you learn the pattern it not to hard. Hers shawls are lovely!Ok it said no. So I guess I'll have to post them later. So I guess that all until the next batch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home