Monday, September 25, 2006

Chili Today!

Its Chili making time, I love to make Chili when its start getting cool in the evenings. I have been smelling it all day. I am thinking about making a desert too. Maybe a chocolate pudding cake, there is a recipie in my cook book for one that only makes 4 servings-there are only two of us. Its quick and sounds very tasty. It may get made but I want to serve it hot or at least warm-with whip cream. That means I have to do it much later. Like just before DH gets home.

Have not knitted or crocheted all weekend. We shopped Saturday and went to the antique mall on Sunday. I didn't buy much-A really cute cast iron rack for the wall that is shaped like a cat and a mug warmer of all things-I want another one of those, this one works great. My coffee or tea stays hot til its gone. And another of those printed doll panels, you know the kind that are printed with a doll and you sew it up and stuff it. This one has a teddy bear you have to make too. The doll is victorian with a dark blue callico dress and white petty coat.

When I have time I want to get my Golden Hands books out and make some of the toys they have in it. I love to make toys when I have time. There is also a lot of knitted and crocheted stuff in them too. Well thats all for now,must finish washing dishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home