Monday, November 06, 2006

Politics-just Politics!

What is a polytick? Some bloodsucker that gets elected. Ain't that cute?

I am beginning to think that is exactly what it is. Tomorrow I will cast my vote-I won't say for who.
You can never really know the truth about a candidate-the one thing you can be sure of-is when they are lying, yes that old joke " Their lips are moving!!" Isn't that awfull. I don't think they know how to tell the truth after they have been in politics for a while. So cast that vote wisely-Pick the one telling the smallest lies. That is what I am going to try to do.

Socks are my current project-I got some halfway decent acrylic in wild colors. This stuff should make some good socks. Someday anyway. I am a very slow knitter. I have two and a half inches on the first top that is, only three and a half inches to go. This is a plain crew sock pattern, using an afterthought heel. Its the first of four pairs I want to make. One will be a plain Gray and another will be bright colors an the other will be a purple ombre type color, and one will be what ever is left from the other three. I like looking at the fancy patterns on line-but I prefer to wear the plain ones with good ribbing that keeps them up. I am allergic to the elastic thread on most socks-Its gives me hives on my legs and ankles. So I want a lot of ribbing to do the job.

Thats it for tonight will write more when I find out who wins, here in Missouri. Its going to be quite a race.

1 Comments:

Blogger RheLynn said...

I get a lot of use out of my acrylic socks as slipper-socks! They wash really well in the washing machine too.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home