Saturday, October 14, 2006

No Pictures again

No time for pictures, Haven't finished anything so I haven't taken any. I have started another sweater for myself in purple tweedy yarn, and another shrug in some denim blue homespun-yes I still have some. I am so tired of making shawls and will probably wind up donating those I have already made to a senior citizens center. We get tired of them laying around the house all ready to go and no place to send them.

My DH had a campout last night with the cub scouts-his son is in it. It seems really dumb to have it so late in the year-I am surprised that the kids don't all wind up sick. Sleeping on the cold ground. Sometimes parents have no common sense. I know that being out in the cold doesn't make them sick-thats a virus or bacteria but if they are already sick or have a cold it can make them worse.

The Cats are all okay-the little one is driving me crazy-admittedly its a short drive. She reminds me of a cartoon cat that is running around on the walls and ceiling. She has knocked over every thing that is not too heavy and broken several things and you can't make her behave. She just looks at you when you yell or swat her with a paper and does it anyway. She climbs the clothes in my closet-you know what that does to clothes and crawls underneath and into the dresser drawers. I am at my wits end with her. She has gotten into my yarn scraps and strewn them all over the place-you name it she has done it. I may have to have her spayed and just put her outside with the others that don't want to behave or have bad habits. Other options are having her declawed and spayed-that usually takes some of the mean out of them or makes it worse, but I haven't been able to make up my mind and if I wait too long my DH will make it up for me.

Right now I think I will get off here and go finish the dishes and start organizing my crochet patterns in notebooks-they need it. I collect way too many crochet patterns. I have them in boxes sitting around and need to put them in some order so they can be used. Anyway have a good weekend .

1 Comments:

Blogger RheLynn said...

Great idea with the shawls! Someone will love them :o)

I do agree with getting DC spayed - and spending lots of quality time with her while she heals. I've used a 'unique' form of discipline on our girls - but they used to be with us 24/7 (even at work) where we could keep an eye on them and talk to them.

Getting her spayed and being firm with her about things should help a lot. Some bad habits might already be formed too firmly to break. About the closet though, I still have to put a chair under the door handle when we leave them alone now, or the closet will be open and rifled through when I get back.

Besides that one thing, our girls are better behaved than I thought they would be!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home