Monday, February 05, 2007

Nothing much to say

I don't have a lot to say right now, I am planning on making one of knitowl's dreambags. I need to preprogram my subconscious to dream about my problems and this is a way of doing it.

The only thing I have been doing of any interest is making fractals and learning to use all those programs. I learned that even with the bare bones program Paint, there are some things that I can do. Like layering of one fractal on another or layering another picture on the fractal. It really increases the possibilities for creativity. I don't have photoshop or Paintshop pro, and this really limits me. But I can draw and I have a scanner so I maybe able to produce my own clipart to use. This is one of my first attempts-The decoration in the middle is my cat, Little grey.



Yes I actually love my cat this much. In my previous marriage, she was my only friend, and she is still my companion. Its a bit to sugary and girly but It was the first time I tried anything like this. All modifications and manipulations were done the hard way, but hand.


Here is another one that is only slightly less overdone, Okay wrong fractal-this one turned out rather nice. I love to work with the ones that have the flowers in them-there are so many ways to arange flowers.

This one was done by splicing two or more together. Well thats what I have been doing. Will post some more of these when I have time. I have started a long loose Cardigan from some chenile I bought about 10 years ago. I have to make it into something. I've got like 15 skeins of the stuff-in white. I am trying hard to reduce my stash and it doesn't seem to be working. Gotta go now and finish the dishes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home