Friday, July 17, 2009

Why I haven't been posting for the like two of you that read this

Why I haven't been posting,I have been very busy, trying to fix up our old house and make it a little more comfortable. We spend so much time here that I want it to be as comfortable and easy to live with as possible. That takes work and a lot of it. The next paragraphs are from my other blog, I just copied and pasted, hope it works together and doesn't sound too funny.

It has been a long month for me and it's still not over. I have been painting walls and fixing floors, and all sorts of things for the last three weeks. I am now so tired that I can't wake up easily and hurt all over. I can almost see daylight though. Almost! I still need to move some more bookcases and build some more. and yes I am doing it myself. I think that is why I am so tired. I haven't had time to post or even read the posts others make. There is more moving furniture and more cleaning to do as well. When it is all done, I am taking some time off to just veg out for a few days. Then I get to start the outdoor repairs, believe it or not they will be easier than the indoor ones have been. Anyway, I going to go take it easy for the rest of the day, tonight I will dig out some more wood to build my book cases with.

I am still crocheting and making small things too. I've crocheted 6 flute cases for our indian flutes and other instruments. I still have three to go. I am also debating on whether or not to stay with yahoo profiles, it is the dullest website I have ever seen. No way to make it better either and they don't seem to care over there. Oh well, this one has been better so far, so I'll probably stick with it. Pardon my typing, my hands just don't want to type today, they are tired too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home