Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sort of about I phones, Okay all about I phones

Yes it is sort of about I phones, you know the new one, the 3G. As I said before I just got a new PDA phone. It does most of what i want it to do, but not all-I still can't watch Youtube and I haven't been able to figure out how to post on it yet. When I try to use it to post, I get this little space to type my post in that only shows a line at a time. I don't know about you but I don't think I could remember what I put in that space unless I can see it all at once. So no posting with it unless I write it out and there is no copy and paste function on this phone. Anyway I've been fairly happy with it other wise-I have music on it-though I could use some decent headphones to listen with, but I have to get the new blue tooth ones, and they are expensive. And I need to reformat the music so that it can be listened to an Album at a time instead of a song at a time-mistake when putting it into the phone-mine. Next time I will get it right I hope-I did the first time.

Anyway that brings me to the I Phone, the DH just won one at work, a brand new, still in the box, I phone 3g with an 8 gig memory. He wants to have it turned on-for me. I thought he was going to sell it. It will cost a little more than we are paying now for my smartphone. I don't know what to do, on the one hand its an I Phone. They are much better now than when they first came out. It will do a lot more than my smartphone does. No I won't be getting rid of my smart phone-I just won't be using it. I'll keep it in case the other one breaks,or I may keep the I phone in case the smartphone gets broken, or quits on me. You know how easy that can happen. I'm just not sure, so I guess I'll leave it in the box for now and think about it. After all it's an I phone. Though I would never have bought one for myself-its going to be hard to turn it down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home