Thursday, April 24, 2008

I.. N... T... E... R... N... E... T....

Our internet service provider has gotten much worse in the last month-it has slowed down so much that posting takes more patience and perserverence than I have. I get on it for only a little bit at a time and keep a book handy to read. It's now operating at like 36,000 bps instead of 56,000 bps. Thats like not moving at all. Hopefully in the future we will get an air card or something that will help-we will probably wind up with lap top and wifi. We will choose what ever is cheapest I am sure. Right now it is so frustrating that don't even want to deal with my blogs. This will cross post to all but the 360 page. I will get on again when I can an put something on that is more interesting, I am crocheting a lot (I have a lot of finished objects, what else is there when being online is such a pain?) and getting my organization accomplished slowly(I've cleared out most of the clutter and put up some shelves too). The weather has been cool and we have had so many storms that I've stayed off sometimes because of that. Anyway it is starting to cloud up again and we may get more, so I'd better try to post quick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home