Tuesday, February 12, 2008

No time for anything

The hubby has been home for almost 7 straight days sick(Bronchitis). I've still managed some crafting but not much. Now that he has gone to the Dr and gotten some meds he will get better-I don't like medicine and I don't care for going to doctors. I still get better anyway. I just don't like antibiotics and you can hardly get me to take them. I just don't care for modern medicine I guess and usually get a diagnosis from the doctor and then go home and hunt up the herbs.

I will get off here now and go sort through buttons. I sorted through buttons yesterday for nearly 6 hours and put all the matching buttons on little strings. I didn't know I had so many sets. Once I am done, I am planning on starting to sew again. I don't have so many left to do now, but it is so tedious-won't let them get all mixed up like that again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home