Friday, February 01, 2008

Hello Kitty

I had a hankering yesterday to make a Hello Kitty Stuffie-I saw a pattern on the internet a long time ago for one-alas-it's gone. I guess this means I have to make my own. So far I have two legs and two paws and am working on the tail, next comes the body and last of all the head. I would also like to have a Chococat. Will work on that when I get some brown yarn. I always liked these Japanese Characters but just took it for granted that I could always find them. I don't know of any place here that sells them-maybe the little things but not the big ones. I haven't checked toys are us yet. I'd love to have some of the japanese crochet books but I know there are none of those around. I'll have to ask at one of the local stores that does some importing and see if they can get some. Right now I am thawing out dinner and working on kitty.

I've had a fun time while working on the kitty toy, I watched Vincent Price in the Masque of the Red Death. I'll catch the Raven Monday. I probably won't get to work on kitty again until then. It's hard to work on any thing like that with the Hubby home- too many interruptions.

I haven't been spending as much time on the internet as I would like, and the time I am on here was spent looking for that dang pattern. I did find a graph for the Kitty square and think it could be adapted for a head. I'll try that monday. Have a good, hopefully warm weekend. I am so happy that the snow is melting off!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home