Monday, January 21, 2008

Rough weekend!

It was too, not for me but for the DH. He had a flat friday after work-a blowout to be precise and had to walk 13 miles to get home. He was dead tired when he got home at 10:30. he gets off work at 6 so that ought to tell you how far from town we live. he was several miles from work when it happened. We we got a new tire put on Saturday, the old one was irreparable. He couldn't see in the dark to change it and the jack was not very good. And he had no flashlight. We used to keep one in the car but it would always go dead. Ugh, what a weekend. I did have them check the other tire and it will last a couple of months at least, he said, so next month we will have to replace the last one the others are all less than a year old. I prefer to get them two at a time, but oh well. I do what I can.

I have spent very little time on the puter lately mostly just searching for things-not really haveing any fun, and I will be cutting my time on it a lot to start some projects here, my groups, blogs and other things will probably get neglected but I really need to put the time in elsewhere. There are household repairs to be made and things to be done and I am the only one with the time to do them, so its up to me to get them done. Anyway got to go now and start the house work. Ta Ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home