Thursday, December 06, 2007

Just when i thought I was well

Just when I thought the cold was over-I've got something else, The tonsils (yes, I still have em") and my ear is swollen and sore on my right side. Guess I have an ear infection-it makes my whole jaw hurt. And I still have the cold or whatever it was. I have read posts on several blogs where people have gotten this cold that hangs on for weeks-maybe this is it.

I am getting ready to start something for my DH for christmas-I know it's late and I would have started earlier, but I just felt too sick. Will try to post pics after it is done-have to hide it when he is home, while I work on it. It's also an experiment too. I may even write up the pattern if it is successful. Anyway I won't write much today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home