Thursday, March 06, 2008

Polytics again, and someday some pictures

I had to get new batteries for my camera-now I need to build a light box. It's almost impossible to take decent pictures of small things when the light is wrong. I don't like to use the flash as it seems to wash out all the color. My Hello Kitty pictures turned out awfull and I want to start posting more pictures than I have been. I have lots of finished things to show and some unfinished things. An no pictures. The next subject is politics. Since religous freedom is so important to me. Keep in mind that to me religious freedom also means freedom from religion. I don't want someone forcing me to go to some church where someone tells me what to believe in-not happening. So here goes.

I hate politicians, on the other hand I like politics. I made up my mind a long time ago who I would vote for, my critiria are a bit different than other peoples. I tend to be a live and let live individual. I want people to let me believe what I want to believe, follow the Gods I want to follow etc. I found this today while Googleing Barak Obama, I am posting this link-you can read it if you want to or not. I just found it interesting-its just another perception. Barak Obama I don't know how much is true or not-bet some one could find out if they really wanted too. I personally want to know all about the candidates that are running. I know pretty much everything about Clinton-but not to much about Obama-the news media is not very open about his past. I wonder if they are trying to hide anything. You know the media-all they care about is their healines, ratings and how much coverage they can get with a story. If you are interested in this stuff, check it out and give your opinion. If it is true-its just a little scary , don't you think.

1 Comments:

Blogger RheLynn said...

Agreed on the religion - always was a problem for me too in the small town I grew up in, but that was rule by the majority cultural pressure.

About the light box. I have a place set up by the bright window the sun comes in during the morning. It is a white postal crate with white cloth hung behind it. It really brightens the light. I also use a setting on my camera that, while it requires a VERY steady hand (or a tripod) also increases the amount of light exposed during the shutter-flap. Play around some! I know you'll find a good setup :)

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home