Monday, April 07, 2008

In case your wondering

In case anyone is wondering-I tried to redo my blog, but.... I forgot to save all my links-I thought I had already done so in my documents file, but It was gone! So now I have to start all over again. Fortunately I have most of them saved on my bookmarks, so eventually I will get them all back. Well maybe not all-I kind of like the blog pets. May even get a couple more. I had trouble getting my lunar module back-kept having to resize it. And one other thing, I have three blogs, When I post here, it automatically cross-posts to my other blogger blog and to my multiply site. So sometimes it will be confusing until I get time to delete the confusing post. When I have time I will post some of the links I have one my multiply site, on this one. In the meantime check out the links for free patterns and downloadable books I have posted there. The link Ladeewolf will take you there. Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home