Thursday, May 08, 2008

I - N - T - E - R - N - E - T part II

Now I know why our internet has slowed down-they put in new switches whatever that is. It makes DSL better but slows down everything for the ones on dial-up. Basically from what I was told-it won't improve and they would rather get rid of those of us on dial-up than to keep us. So there you are. I guess it's time to get a laptop and an aircard and/or wifi. The payments on both items from someone else would be less than DSL from this company.I don't want to continue dealing with this small phone company forever. I wish that one of the larger ones would buy them out. Any way I hope I can get this to post, Ugh, now I know. It's funny, but after being with the same company for over 20 years, their service hasn't improved yet. They had finally gotten the dialup to work right-now it stinks again for a different reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home