Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Still busy

Yes, I am still busy. Have been cleaning out a lot of junk. Anything that looked like it might sell for a little bit, goes to one of the local charity's. I am getting ready to close my little flea market booth. I have sold some stuff, but they charge so much rental and commission that I might as well give the stuff away. Lets put it this way after five months, the flea market has $75 and I have $0. so I might as well give the stuff away or let the DH sell it at work. I would save the rental fee at least.

The house gets emptier all the time, and we have more room all the time, though I still haven't started the outside yet, its all those wasp and bees, I don't want to start until they are thinned out. I did finish mowing the lawn the other day with the help of the DH, I had two thirds of it done when he got home. He was really glad to see so much done. You see the lawn tractor is down, until we get a new shaft for one side of the deck. That's a ways off yet, too much else to be done.

Today I am trying to make pita bread,never done it before and the recipe is one I haven't tried and it doesn't seem to do what i wanted, no puffy pockets or anything. Tomorrow my DH has requested a cake, so I'll probably do that then. The cake always turns out, but this is a bread machine recipe for pita bread and seems like something is missing, maybe it needs to be kneaded more. I am not going to worry about it right now, I want to start knitting on the crochet organizer thingy I am making anyway. It's one of those round cushion things that you stick needles in, only this one is for all those hooks. I don't take my crochet with me much anymore, I keep loosing tools and that irks me just a bit.

Anyway that's it for now, will post pictures when and if I get the camera out and the dial-up speeds up a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home