Saturday, January 29, 2011

A little more

Here is a little more of what is going on for now, two weeks ago, I sprained my ankle, that was better than the broken hip I could have had though. It hurt a lot, It's better now and I am being more careful, guess my bones are still solid or it could have been worse. Of course that slowed down the excercise program I was starting. It still hurts when it gets cold here, though right now its 60 outside. My, my crazy weather were having. I guess I'll wind up doing the walking thing this spring, summer and fall, though I'll be carrying a cane, my balance is way off, hence the fall and the cane helps. It also come in handy for wacking dogs on the head, every one out here in this area seems to have a large or small dog, unleashed that attacks anyone who walks by.I think I'll get a small squirt gun to so I can squirt them when they snap at me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home