Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blogging and the Social Network

I know that lots of you out there are on facebook. I don't really care for it. I thought when I got on it, that it would be a way to connect with my children and people I've met on the internet a long time ago. It seems though that it is all about how many friends you can have on your page and all that. I've never been competetive about that sort of thing. I just want a few not a lot of people that I don't know. I guess that's why I've started blogging again. I just don't like the everybody in everybody's bussiness crap. I don't want to be friends with everyone. My children hardly ever post on it and then it's usually for someone else, so I see no point on staying on it. I am using up my free luv chum on fishwrangler, I did like that game until it became to addictive. I don't like things that take time away from my life, like staying on the internet all day to play some game. I am going to be redoing my blog and posting more pictures of things I am doing and making. but I'm going to drop facebook soon. I'll have more time for my hobbies and the house cleaning and sewing. My cat will apreciate it I am sure. I am changing around my blog roll and removing some and adding others, not all will be hobbiest and there will be some politics on it too. Right now I think that I will start dinner. Ta Ta Yall'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home